Infuse your body with high-vibe plant technology through ceremonial and sacred sweet and bitter baths!
This practice helps to protect and clear your energy before, after, and during plant medicine ceremonies (like ayahuasca), and can also be used as a tool for healing and presence in daily life.
- Use the infusion of the bitter bath every time you shower or bathe for 8 days after ceremony.
- This should be followed by an additional 8 days of sweet baths.
- It is important to do an equal amount of days of bitter and sweet baths.
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Pour in one bag of herbs and steep for 20-30mins
- Allow to cool, then strain
- Take a shower of bath and towel or air dry
- Pour the infusion over your head and body
- Allow the skin to air dry, enabling the plants to seep into the pores
- Do not towel dry after pouring the infusion over your body
- Do this with prayer and intention
- Sweet bath: Ingredients – Tobacco – Rue – White sage Bitter bath Ingredients: – Basil – Tulsi (holy basil) – Rosemary – Mint – Cinnamon – Lemongrass