Confidence is key, but it is important to remember the “shadow” side of Aries. Aries have a tendency to be a bit “much” to handle, and the strong personality of this sign can trickle through and play tricks on you as the lunar energies intensify in conjunction with the astrological significance.
Some Important Reminders for the Aries New Moon
- Don’t let confidence turn to conceit. Smiles > Smugness.
- Be honest, and authentic with how you feel – but stay mindful of other’s feelings. Delivery is just as important as the message.
- Find balance between selflessness and (healthy) selfishness.
- Loyalty to loved ones is equally as important as loyalty to self. It’s not always about you.
- Burn bright, but don’t burn out. Take time to pause, and try not to burn the candle at both ends.
- Aries loves to take action, but don’t mistake inspiration for impulse. Listen to your inspirations, and write them down – don’t jump without understanding the territory.
- Rams love to charge head on, and to react…as does ego. Release insecurities that manifest as ego, and use your breath as your greatest ally. If Aries’ fiery temper wants to come to the surface, breathe before reacting, and step into your heart space before choosing your words.
- Balance, balance, balance! Walk the line between boldness and radical softness. Have confidence, but stay humble. Be authentic without being abrasive.