Last week we began our new weekly series, which dives into the concept of practicing and cultivating Remote Viewing skills (see: How to Practice Remote Viewing).
This week, we want to test the skills you’ve been tapping into with an exercise that will further strengthen your intuition, and challenge the “Eye Inside”.
Testing Your Remote Viewing Abilities (via AstralVoyage.com):
- Clear your mind. Sit down at a desk in a quiet room and remove any items from the desk that would capture your interest. The plainer the better. Have pen and paper ready.
- Relax. Take out several minutes to breathe deep and quiet the mind.
- Look at the coordinate numbers below. DON’T GUESS what they are, because you will be wrong! Instead, let the images come to you. What do you feel? What colors and textures come into your mind? The trick is to stay “low level”. Low level means to not try and guess what the target is, but try and get minimal data (colors, textures, etc.)
- Start writing or verbalizing details. As the picture slowly unfolds, start sketching details. What are its attributes? An arc, a curve, a motion of energy, red, green, brown, soft, hard, mushy? Write down everything that you see, feel, hear or smell.
- Get a bigger picture. As you get more information, you should be able to detect if it’s man made, natural, human and so forth. Start to feel for the bigger picture.A real session can take up to an hour, but if you are just having fun, I think you should be able to do this in 20 minutes or so. The more time you take with the above steps, the better your result.
- Don’t click on the below coordinates until you are ready to know what the target is!
Try again with additional targets using this remote viewing test.
Try the exercise below, and share your thoughts by commenting in our Facebook group.