“The imagination is not a state: it is the human existence itself.” ― William Blake
The illusion of all illusions is time. The master “magician” deceives us into pondering the past, or worrying about the future – when in reality, all that ever was, will be and can be is only now. We are all familiar with the phrase “if I knew then, what I know now…”, but although the illusion of time may cause us to feel as though we are “too late for the party”, every day is a new opportunity to live in this now, and actualize anything you can imagine.
Step into the now, by asking yourself these 7 questions which will help you release the past, feel ready for the future, and live your dreams instead of just sleeping them away.
7 Questions to Ask Yourself to Uncover Your Life’s Purpose:
- Is the life you are living now, worth being alive for?
- How is the life you are living impacting others?
- Who did you want to be as a child?
- What is the ideal you are striving for now?
- What do you do when no one is watching, that makes you feel happiest?
- If you made the choice to be this life, would you still choose it?
- Would you come back again, and re-live your life if you could?
Ask yourself these questions honestly, and answer as though you are only answering to yourself…no one else. If you don’t like the answer that comes through, spend more time with the question, and allow yourself to question the question – and analyze what brought you to the point you are at now.
If you look at every day as a baby being born, each brand new baby day is an opportunity to form a new life any way you choose. There is no right or wrong, there is no good or bad, the past no longer exists…all you have is right now.
So, what are you going to do right now to actualize your dreams? Don’t vacillate…just do, be, and become who you always wanted to be…there is nobody stopping you, and limitation is a figment of your imagination.