The video at the bottom of this article, by Marty Leeds, called The Astrological Story of Creation, breaks down the mathematical code behind the English language, and is absolutely mind blowing.
Using a cipher, which relates letters to numbers, we begin to see the synchronicity between words and creation, which will completely change your view of how you look at language .
In watching this video, you may find that you are familiar with the conspiracy of the number 23, if you watched the film (The Number 23) with Jim Carrey. However, for those of you who haven’t seen the film, or heard of this enigma, you can get a preface as to the bizarre coincidence of this number by checking out the following correspondences as found by Conspiracy Wikia:
- The chromosome conspiracy claims that humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes.
- Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times when he was killed.
- Olof Palme was shot around 23:23 local time (give or take 1.5 minutes).
- The Earth is inclined on it’s orbital plane by 23.5 degrees. The “point-five” can be represented as 5 = 2 + 3.
- The Number 23, is the 23rd Movie directed by Joel Schumacher. It was also released in the United States on February 23, 2007.
- Serial killer Ted Bundy was allegedly executed on January 23, 1989. The records show that he was actually executed January 24, 1989 at 7:16 AM (7 + 16 = 23).
- The sum of the first 23 primes is 874, which is divisible by 23.
- There were 23 problems on David Hilbert’s famous list of unsolved mathematical problems, presented to the International Congress of Mathematicians in Paris in 1900
- The first message sent by telegraph was a quotation from the Book of Numbers, chapter 23, verse 23
- 23 is the width of the Arecibo Message, sent into Space in search of Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
- 23 is the TCP/IP port used for Telnet and is the default for the Telnet command.
- the letter W has 2 points down and 3 up = 23 and is also bellow the numbers 2 and 3 or 23 it is also the 23rd letter of the alphabet
Truth is truly stranger than fiction. To learn even more about how mathematics ties into language, you can visit Marty Leed’s YouTube page by clicking here.