Uncategorized

Woman Claims Pot Laced Pizza Sent Young Boy to Hospital

In the beginning of March a family of four from Florida were hospitalized after eating LSD-laced meat purchased from (where else?) Walmart. Now, yet again, another drug wasting prankster from Los Angeles (is this trend going bi-coastal?) decided it would be a hilarious idea to put pot-laced psychedelic mushrooms on a pizza.

According to the report on Huffington Post:

Grandmother Ava Farley told KCAL that she started feeling strange after eating pizza that she got from a Los Angeles restaurant. But her 10-year-old grandson, Clintay, reacted significantly worse.

“He started cussing, going off, talking crazy, ran out the door butt naked,” Farley told the station. She took the boy to the emergency room, where doctors said the Clintay’s urine tested positive for marijuana. Farley also tested positive, according to Consumerist.

Farley suspects the mushrooms in the pizza were laced, since her granddaughters picked them out and didn’t have any reaction. She filed a criminal complaint, but police have yet to investigate.

The owner of the pizza place was shocked to learn about the allegations.

“That’s incredible, because nobody smokes marijuana right here,” Eduardo Selbereo told KCAL.

My question is this? Why would somebody think it’s an awesome idea to waste perfectly good drugs this way? It’s not like the delivery guy would be there to see the reaction, and really, endangering the life of a child is not a good look.

You Might Also Like...